Welcome to paradise...
The Seychelles is an Indian Ocean island paradise off the coast of East Africa, famous for its whiter than white sandy beaches, magnificent azure and turquoise oceans, coral reefs and nature reserves that come together to offer you an astounding island safari experience that few locations can rival.
Of the hundreds of islands just a few are inhabited, and even on the three most inhabited islands vast areas are protected, and when you visit them you'll see why.
For the fortunate few, there are a few private islands that can be hired, and for everyone else there's the main island Mahé, as well as Praslin and La Digue, which allow you to escape every day life and return to Eden. Each island offers a variety of resorts with accommodation options raning from standard rooms to ultra luxurious suites and villas.
Things to do and see in Seychelles
- Aride Island Nature Reserve
- Ile Cocos Marine National Park
- Curieuse Marine National Park
- Silhouette National Park
- Port Launay / Baie Ternay Marine National Park (Mahé)
- Cousin Island Special Reserve (Mahé)
- Morne Seychellois National Park (Mahé)
- Bel Air Cemetary (Mahé)
- Eden Art Gallery (Mahé)
- Seychelles National Botanical Gardens (Mahé)
- Granite Boulder (La Digue)
- Vallée de Mai - UNESCO World Heritage Site (Praslin)