One of Africa's greatest road trips whose memories reamin with you for a lifetime.
Situated on Southern Africa's southeast coastline, Mozambique offers vast beaches fringed by magnificent dunes and swaying palms, turquoise oceans, a unique cultural mix as well as large expanses of bush terrain, home to wildlife like elephant and lion as well as a collection of birdlife.
The oceans are home to pristine coral reefs, shoals of colourful fish and marine life including dolphins, turtles and whale sharks, making it a fantastic destination for those who love snorkelling and scuba diving.
In the north you'll find breathtaking islands just off the coast and in the south, pounding waves on unspoilt beaches and graceful dhows with billowing sails.
Mozambique pulsates with life and a vibe that you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere else. It is a place of unrivalled beauty and adventure, making it a destination of a lifetime.
Places to visit in Mozambique
- Maputo (the Capital - Colonial Buildings & Baixa district)
- Bazaruto Islands (Fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, beaches)
- Beira (Beaches, harbour, fishing)
- Gorongosa National Park (Parks, safaris, mountains, elephants)
- Pemba (Beaches, scuba diving, fishing)
- Ponta do Oura (Scuba diving, dolphins, beaches, surfing)
- Tofo (Beaches, scuba diving, whale sharks, surfing)
- Vilankulo (Beaches, kite surfing, scuba diving, wildlife)